Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Randomness

So when my computer crashed a few years ago I lost all of my pictures of the kids! I was so sad. All of the kids baby pictures and all of the places we had been... The other day I was looking through some OLD disks to see what was on there and I found these!  A  little blast from the past!  Enjoy
Yes she was a diva even back then.




Her just because I am Adorable outfit!

Lubbuck Texas Temple

Beautiful Texas Sky


First day in Redondo Beach area....





Sitting up reading the paper...

Apparently he was cold. LOL

Peek a boo...

Point Vincent



Yes she STILL can change her attitude in a matter of seconds... I am dreading puberty...



Big Girl Jammies


Her First KEEEENy( bikini).

My big boys!
We got these out fits below for Paul Little Brothers Wedding.

Loking sooooo Daper... with one shoe.

My shy guy!

Rose was the flower of the wedding.

Who's my cheerleader!  Kisses!

The splits!!!

Yes I know I am cute!

Cheese!


LA Temple

Light house in So Cal

One of my Favorite pics... Paul and Xander!

LA Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment