Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Baby girl is no Longer a BABY!




So today Haven lost her first tooth!  She was such a trooper and pulled it herself!  No tears and no fighting Just a few good tugs and it came right out.  She screamed MOMMY MOMMY its out its out... But I was so happy, I lost it! LOL  GREAT!!!  So we went on a search for the tooth agains my WHITE tile... LOL I only found it because the tooth was a little bloody against the white.  I am happy that she lost her tooth, but not very happy that this means she is growing up.  Until now I could pretend she was just a BIG 2 year old or something... But now I have to face that she is my LITTLE 6 year old.

2 comments:

  1. Yea! Thats awesome! Tell her we said Congrats! Hopefully the Tooth Fairy brought her something good!:)

    ReplyDelete