Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Realizations
















OMG, I woke up today and realized several things... First that Zach is turning 8 in 4 weeks... That means he will be getting baptized in 4 weeks... AHHH... So much to do and so little time. We will have much loved family in town for the baptism and I have to get my house clean and all the rooms fixed for guests. Hahaha. I am feeling a little overwhelmed but know I will pull it off.










The second thing was that my baby girl is going to be 5 in less than 2 weeks. She is no longer a baby or toddler. But a big girl. She is a Kindergardener. I had a hard realization that my babies are growning up.





Where is the time going? I really seems like yesterday that they were tiny tots and babies... It seems so unfair that they are growing up so fast. Really take time with your little ones or it will be gone before you know it!





Enjoy some pics from the old days... Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment