Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I am a slacker!

I am so sorry I have not been better about getting my blogging done! Life has been crazy the last little while!  Haha Well since November. LOL so we will fast forward a bit.

Paul and I desided that we needed to go ahead and move the kids and I to Midland, TX so that they could get a feel for the school and not be totally scared going into the school year next year totally blind.  Zach has a few learning issues we wanted to have addressed at the new school and be able to see whether or not he is ready for 4th grade.  He know the stuff but it is the out loud process that he struggles with.  He is ONE smart cookie. I just wanted to make sure that the school system in Texas will not be way advanced for him going in the 4th grade.  So my nephew Kendal came for a visit and allowed us to make a quick trip to house hunt. Midland is booming with oil at the moment and there were few houses to choose from but we did fine one that we liked.  Paul was happy because we desided to go with his choice which he LOVES. It is a 1950's model home and is 3300 sqft.  Has a HUGE yard both front and back.  I have to say the house has potential to be really cute! Here are a few before pictures:
Front of house

View from Front door
Guest bedroom





Garage/3rd living area
Boys bedroom


Havens Closet
master
Kids bathroom





My Craft room off the Master bed room.

Master Bath

Living room Dinning room

Kitchen

Back yard

back of house



Boy bedroom!


No comments:

Post a Comment