Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Going away Party.


 The Saturday before we left some DEAR friends threw us a going away party.  I Love my friends that we have made. They are all so loving and genuine!  The Bonner family was so sweet and offered to host a party at their home. We were joined by the Rice Family, The Callister's, The Godrey's and The Anderson's who just days before welcomed a new baby boy to their family.  I was so touched that they were able to come!   It was a great night of laughes and chatting and watching the kids play! It was sad to see everyone go and we will miss them all very much!
 The kids had so much fun playing with all thier friends of all ages!
 Thomas and Zach chowing down!




 Xander and his buddies Samuel and Joshua.
 New Anderson baby, Anderew.
 A group gathered in the kitchen for the yummy food that Steve Bonner cooked!
 Leah and Samuel playing footies!  It was to cute!



Haven and her Buddie Lizzy!


My Girls!  Melissa, Carrie, Megan Leah, Me and Pattie (above)



 It was an amazing night and we were so sad to leave! I was able to say goodbye to some of the most amazing women in my life that have made such a huge difference in my life!  You will always be in my heart and on my mind!  I love you ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment